Sunday, April 8, 2007

New lens on the way!

Tee-hee. I'm getting a new lens. (Thanks, Dad!) It's supposed to be here Tuesday, and I simply cannot wait to get it.

In the meantime, thought I'd throw in a couple of pics that I've taken the last few days.

This one I attempted to fix in photoshop. My poor child's nose never quits running, and I don't always realize it until after the perfect photo op has passed.




















Now how is this for crazy? Same tracks, one week earlier. We went from upper 80s to barely 50s literally overnight!


















Here's a gorgeous pink dogwood that I got before it snowed last night. The background was a black-tinted glass, which explains the weird color.


1 comment:

Aimee said...

love the pic of the dogwood, but I have already told you that!


Thought I would mention a place called etsy.com

if you don't know of it already, it is a place you can sell your goods. You might look into it!